Having considered both the new Covid 19 regulations and the congregation’s responses to them, our Christmas Services will now proceed as follows:
Christmas Eve: – There was no plan for a 10am service on this day.
– The 4pm Crib service will not take place. The young people from around the
province have provided a beautiful service aimed at families that will be
available on www.scotland.anglican.org from noon and can therefore be
accessed when convenient for your family.
– The 9.30pm, Midnight in Bethlehem Service will now take place by Zoom,
allowing more people to participate and all to sing along.
– The 11.15pm service will not take place.
Christmas Day: – The 8am Communion WILL take place in church to provide an opportunity
to worship for those who have booked in and/or have no access to Zoom.
If you now wish to attend this service please book in as there are 4 pews
– The 11am Zoom service will go ahead as planned.
After Christmas – There will then be no midweek services for 2 weeks as Canon Lynsay is on
leave. There will be neither services in church nor on Zoom on
27th December. The service broadcast by the province at 11am that day,
however, is from St Ternan’s. www.scotland.anglican.org
– On 3rd January, there is still no 8am service in church, Andy and Ken will,
however, provide the 11am Zoom service for Epiphany.